Photo credit: Matt Chan/Flickr
Incorporate Whoopi & Maya’s cannabis raw cacao into your day with these tasty, nutritious snacks.
Whoopi & Maya’s cannabis raw cacao, Savor, can best be described as the love child of premium raw cacao, creamy ganache and sun-grown cannabis extract.
Savor’s healing ingredients and indulgent flavor pack the perfect trifecta of tastiness, versatility and wellness benefits. Each .5 oz single serving pouch contains 10 mg of THC or CBD, and makes an ideal addition to your morning meal or bedtime snack.
Whoopi & Maya is proud to offer a healthy, healing option for edible enthusiasts that goes above and beyond so many standard, sugar-packed cannabis edibles populating the market today. Savor boasts a rich and creamy flavor, consistent and reliable cannabinoid content and enhanced cannabinoid bioavailability. These delicious, single-serving raw cannabis cacao pouches provide an easy, hassle-free way to integrate a cannabinoid dose into your daily routine.
Here are six easy recipe ideas that pair perfectly with Savor. Get creative and switch the ingredients to match your taste or pantry options.
1. Show Boat
• Peanut butter
• Graham crackers
• Spread a layer of peanut butter on a graham cracker.
• Add sliced bananas to peanut-butter covered graham crackers.
• Top with Savor.
2. Crunchy Tart with Heart
• Dried cranberries
• Vanilla yogurt
• Stir dried cranberries, granola and Savor into vanilla yogurt.
• Eat right away, or cover and store mixture in refrigerator to enjoy later.
3. Neapolitan Delight
• Vanilla wafers
• Sour cream
• Slice strawberries into thin slices.
• Mix a few spoonfuls of sour cream with a drizzle of honey. Add more honey if you prefer it sweeter. (This is a quick and healthy alternative to whipped cream)
• Spread honey sour cream onto vanilla wafers.
• Top with strawberry slices and Savor.
4. Our Little Secret Cacao Milk
• 8 oz milk or milk substitute (ex: almond or soy milk)
• 1 pouch Savor
• Heat 8 oz milk or milk substitute for 45 seconds in the microwave (heating time may vary).
• Mix in 1 pouch of Savor and enjoy.
5. Savory Fro-Yo Covered Strawberries
• Yogurt (use any flavor you like, original or Greek)
• Cover cookie sheet with waxed paper.
• Dip each strawberry three-fourths of the way into the yogurt, leaving the top and stem uncovered.
• Place dipped strawberries on cookie sheet and freeze for 30 minutes to set first coating.
• After 30 minutes in the freezer, re-dip strawberries in yogurt for thicker covering.
• Top with Savor, then refrigerate uncovered for about two hours before serving.
6. Guilt-Free Savory Chocolate Mousse
• Coconut cream or fresh coconut meat (2 cups)
• Almond milk or coconut water (¼ cup)
• Maple syrup (¼ cup, or more if desired)
• Cacao powder (¼-½ cup)
• Vanilla extract (1 teaspoon)
• Sea salt (1 pinch)
• Ice cubes (handful)
• (Optional) Sliced strawberries and chopped raw nuts for toppings
• (Optional) Slice strawberries and chop nuts. Set aside.
• Place coconut cream (or coconut meat), almond milk (or coconut water), maple syrup, cacao powder, vanilla extract and ice cubes into a blender and mix on high until smooth and creamy.
• Spoon into small bowls or dessert cups.
• Top with Savor, sliced strawberries and chopped raw nuts.
• Enjoy right away or cool in refrigerator for a couple hours for thicker consistency.